Kroslak Bakery Equipment Warranty
Warranty will vary by Product:
- Used “as is” Equipment
- No warranty on any equipment.
- For used “as is” equipment, the customer may decide to have KBE recondition the equipment for an additional fee and limited warranty.
- Reconditioned Equipment
- Our reconditioned equipment has been checked, serviced, stripped, washed and repainted ,unreliable/faulty parts are replaced, equipment is fully functional and operating.
- Retail customers receive a 1 year warranty from date of delivery or purchase date whichever comes later on the purchase of a Reconditioned Hobart Mixer (parts & labor covered up to 250 mile radius of our location). A loaner mixer will be made available if repairs can not be made on site for the lifetime duration of the mixer.
- Retail customers outside of the 250 mile radius of our location receive a 1 year warranty from date of delivery or purchase date whichever comes later on parts only on the purchase of a Reconditioned Hobart Mixer. Repairs must be made by a Nationally Certified Hobart technician at owners expense.
- Dealer customers receive a 1 year warranty from date of delivery or purchase date whichever comes later on parts only on the purchase of a Reconditioned Hobart Mixer. Repairs must be made by a Nationally Certified Hobart technician at owners expense.
- Reconditioned ovens come with a 90 day parts only warranty (labor not included)from date of delivery or purchase date whichever comes later. Repairs must be made by a Nationally Certified technician at owners expense.
- All other Reconditioned equipment comes with a 30 day parts only warranty (labor not included) from date of delivery or purchase date whichever comes later. Repairs must be made by a Nationally Certified technician at owners expense.
- Replacement products provided under the terms of this limited warranty are warranted only for the remainder of the original warranty period applicable to the product.
- New Equipment
- We provide warranty support for only new equipment purchased through KBE
- Purchasers of New Equipment must rely exclusively on the manufactures warranty.
- Warranty, maintenance, and installation is only performed for KBE customers
- The terms and conditions of the new equipment warranty are defined and described by each manufacturer for each equipment model and serial number
- Warranty Claims
- Report claims to Kroslak Bakery Equipment, Inc. as soon as you discover a problem. In case of warranty claims relating to your product, you must follow the instructions below.
- You must provide the following information:
- 1. Your name, Company Name & telephone number.
- 2. The location, the phone number and contact name where the product is located.
- 3. The invoice number and date of purchase of the product.
- 4. The Model and Serial number of the product, as written on the data tag attached to the product.
Equipment must be installed by KBE technicians or authorized service providers. The warranty is void if the customer does not obtain a Nationally Certified technician with the proper credentials, licensing and/or performing the installation or maintenance services in conformance to manufacturer’s specifications, national, state and local codes, regulation and standards, as well as, OSHA safety standards.
Subject to the terms and limitations set forth in this limited warranty, Kroslak Bakery Equipment, Inc., (also referred to as “Kroslak”, “KBE”) warrants to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) of Kroslak’s reconditioned/rebuilt equipment and parts (“Products”), that such Products shall be free form defects in workmanship and materials which would result in product failure under normal use and service. Kroslak Bakery Equipment, Inc.’s entire liability under this Limited Warranty is limited to either repairing or replacing at Kroslak’s factory or on the Purchaser’s premises, at Kroslak Bakery Equipment, Inc.’s, option any Products purchased by Purchaser which shall be determined by Kroslak to be defective. If necessary to return Product’s to Kroslak’s factory, Products must be shipped by Purchaser with transportation charges prepaid by Purchaser.
Kroslak Bakery Equipment, Inc. reserves the right to make changes in design or add any improvement to its Products at any time without incurring any obligations to install the same on Products previously sold.
Possession, use or operation of Products sold hereunder for any other than their designed purpose, or use of Products which are in poor repair, modified, improperly operated, or neglected, is done at the Purchaser’s risk. Kroslak Bakery Equipment, Inc. herby circumstances shall claims any liability for these actions and shall not be liable for defects in or for any damages or loss to any property which is attributable to such actions.
Under no circumstances shall Kroslak Bakery Equipment, Inc. be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of , or from the use of its products by Purchaser, its assignees, employees, agents or customers.